How to reach us
Fraunhofer Translational Center Regenerative Therapies TLC-RT
Approaching on the A3 Frankfurt-Munich motorway or A 81 from Stuttgart approx. 10 km/15 min from motorway exit:
- Please exit "Würzburg-Heidingsfeld"and follow signage "Würzburg-Zentrum" on federal way B19 (5.9 km).
- Take exit "B8/B27/Marktheidenfeld/Fulda/Congress-Centrum" and follow signage "Congress-Centrum" to junction B8 (4 km).
- Follow the right lane and turn into direction "Congress-Centrum", continue on B8 800m, reaching Röntgenring 11 on the right side.
Approaching on the A7 Kassel-Ulm motorway or A3 Munich-Frankfurt approx. 9,5 km/15 min from motorway exit:
- Exit "Würzburg-Estenfeld" to B19 direction "Würzburg" or exit "Rottendorf" to B8 direction "Würzburg", following signage "Hauptbahnhof" (main station).
- Passing main station you reach Röntgenring 11 after 500 m on the left side.
By rail (ca. 800m by foot)
- Arrive at "Würzburg Hauptbahnhof" (main station) exit the station building to the right and follow the park parallel to the main street Röntgenring.
- After approx. 700 m you reach a crosswalk on the left, cross the "Röntgenring", turn right and follow the street to Röntgenring 11.
- Nearest international airports are Frankfurt (FRA), Nürnberg (NUE) and Munich (MUC), with frequent connections by train to Würzburg.
- ICE or train to "Würzburg Hauptbahnhof", then accordingly as above.